437 Fifth Avenue
A dignified French Second Empire Design by the famed architect C.P.H. Gilbert, 437 Fifth Avenue was designed in 1904 and completed in 1907. Home of the Knabe Piano Company, the structure makes an attractive counterpoint to the similar Knox Hat Building, which stands a block north on the opposite side of the street.
437 Fifth Avenue has seen some changes to the ground floor shop windows but is in otherwise excellent condition, having been recently restored by Scott Henson Architect LLC.