838 Fifth Avenue

838 Fifth Avenue

Completed in 1950 to designs by Harry M. Prince, 838 Fifth Avenue was originally the offices of the Union of American Hebrew Congregations.  A sensitive and understated design, it is the only office building on Fifth Avenue between 59th and 100th Streets. in 1999 the building was converted to condos by the firm of Beyer… Continue reading

Sign up for Our Newsletter

* = required field

powered by MailChimp!