680 Fifth Avenue

680 Fifth Avenue

Like numerous nearby buildings, 680 Fifth Avenue is an attempt to suggest the austere limestone cladding of Rockefeller Center.  Completed in 1957 to plans by Egger & Higgins with Marazio & Morris, it was originally known as Canada House in a transparent attempt to echo such buildings as La Mason Francaise and The British Empire… Continue reading

Sign up for Our Newsletter

* = required field

powered by MailChimp!