An attractive apartment house with an imposing rounded corner bay, 1 West 127th Street is also known as The Harriet. The building was designed in 1914.
An accomplished Gothic Revival design from Henry Martyn Congden, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church was built in 1872. A New York City landmark since 1980, its piercing clock tower is 125 ft. tall. Congden was a noted church architect whose designs for the Episcopal Church were built from Westerly, RI, to Cheyenne, WY. At St. Andrew’s,… Continue reading